Are you thinking about undertaking a home improvement project? Any renovation can be stressful, which is why it’s important to do your research. Below is a list of why we think Traemand might be the perfect partner for you.
- Only IKEA-approved national installation partner
- 11 years of expertise and knowledge of IKEA kitchen lines
- Experienced and reputable carpenters and planners in your neighborhood
- Extensive background checks and drug tests for all workers
- Rigorous training, including IWAY compliance, anti-topple and more
- Continuous education on new products
- Compliance auditing at least once annually
- Five-year limited warranty on labor in conjunction with IKEA’s 25-year product warranty
- Three types of planning services to address your unique space and how the IKEA SEKTION line can make the most of it
- State and city-specific COI’s, licenses and registrations
- All workers protected by workers compensation, so if they’re injured, you are protected
Here are a few things you might find when working with a non-IKEA approved partner:
- Lack of product knowledge and assembly skills
- No background checks or drug tests
- No IKEA IWAY training or compliance
- Inadequate or non-existent insurance coverage, particularly workers compensation
Appearance and professionalism matters. When you work with Traemand, you can rest easy knowing that the person in your home will arrive in uniform, wearing a badge and a logoed shirt. Our #1 goal is to provide you a sense of comfort, both with our installation processionals and with dedicated customer service staff. Traemand works closely with the IKEA staff in your local store every day to ensure the right parts make it to your job site and that all the pieces of your cabinet installation are working properly.
We are a nationally accredited A+, BBB rated organization, and we’ve served nearly 30,000 customers in the past 12 months. Our happy customers agree, and you can hear what they have to say here
. Or request a quote
from us today to kick off your project.