IKEA has recently released its finding from the third-annual IKEA Life at Home Report. This year, the survey took place throughout April and May of 2016 in 12 different international cities with more than 12,000 participants. Here are some of the findings:
- 48 percent of respondents say they think of home as where they have their most important relationships.
- 63 percent say the activity they do most in their homes is spend time with friends and family.
- 43 percent of those surveyed say the things that matter most to them are the people that enable them to do what they love.
- 29 percent of respondents would rather live in a smaller space in a neighborhood they love rather than a larger home in an area they do not care about.
- 53 percent say the things they have in their home reflect who they are.
You can read the entire report on IKEA’s Life at Home website.